Glitter is something that is enjoying a resurgence, think décor, nails, make up, etc. As long as it is done in a tasteful way, it can really add something to your home décor, or, as I am more interested in, event décor.
After seeing a few pictures of glitter done well, I decided that I would pair gold glitter with metallic gold decorations for an upcoming event. The event actually has a ZOO theme, however I wanted to make this theme a little more mature, and thought by taking a common animal colour (think yellows, oranges, etc) and turning it metallic, I could really make it work!
It's all in the planning stages at the moment, but I have started making some of the decorations. See below for the picture of what I was working on this afternoon, and for more glittery pics!
| Glitter Candelabras, Gold Photo frames, Gold Candle Holders |
Glitter Macarons
Sequinned Vase



No comments:
Post a Comment